If you’ve been waiting around for the right time or the right color of the popular KP-15 Lower Reciever to come out, then maybe this is your chance. KE Arms has announced that they will be doing a limited run of OD Green KP-15 lowers and that they are currently in production. The KP-15 lower receivers only started showing up in people’s hands this year and since then there have been loads of updates, accessories, and services made available for the lightweight monolithic polymer lower.
KE Arms @ TFB:
New OD Green KP-15 Lowers Now in Limited Production from KE Arms
- Compatibility with most common AR15 uppers and lower parts kits
- Flared magwell to make reloads under stress easier to perform.
- A1 Length 13” Length of Pull (LOP) Buttstock to fit a wide range of shooters
- MLOK Slots at rear of stock for sling attachement points or run a strap through it for simple sling attachment
- Holes at the front of the stock for QD socket inserts for more sling
- attachment options
- Improved grip for comfortable use
- “Winter” Trigger Guard
OD Green has been making somewhat of a comeback in recent months and I am 100% behind the movement because it happens to be one of my favorite colors for firearms and gear. Although I currently already own one copy of both the black and FDE versions, I may pick up an OD green one and start yet another build. The new OD green KP-15 lowers will come in either a standard populated configuration or with higher quality parts like ambidextrous selectors and magazine releases. The pricing on the OD green KP-15 lower starts at $249.95 for the mil-spec version with ambi safety.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.
New OD Green KP-15 Lowers Now in Limited Production from KE ArmsThe Firearm Blog is written by Luke C. for www.thefirearmblog.com